- Bartholemew Crawford
- Student, year 11
- Tall lanky punk.
- Competitive rebellious teen who never seems to get tired of it.
- Werewolf stuff
- Banished from a rich family to the sticks.
- Fair skin, twunk build.
- Piercings in his ear and nose, can't seem to grow much facial hair, ironically enough.
- Black, short, perpetually spikey.
- Punky. lots of spikes and leather. If he has to wear his uniform he will find some way to do it incorrectly.
- His werewolf form is tall, fit and lanky. Somehow keeps the spikey hair.
- Student at True North, year 11
- Lives in a nice house with his aunt in Aurum Heights.
- His needs are taken care of. He has a very limited allowance while living at Polaris Pass.
This eventually led him to him being invited to a party by some of his fellow rebellious teens. He was, however, blissfully unaware that this party was largely intended for supernaturals. Much of the night he doesn't remember, but the last thing he can recall involved picking a fight with someone who started to grow fur before his eyes, and several other inhuman beings springing into his vision at the same time before it was all lost in a blur.
He brushed it off as a fever dream or the result of someone slipping something into his drink at first, though he was forced to confront it was all real a couple weeks later, on the night of his first full moon after becoming a werewolf.
Barty was, understandably, quite distraught the day after his transformation. No one was seriously injured but the loss of control and damaged he caused in his uncontrollable state left him a little rattled. When this incident turned out to the be the final straw that made him unacceptable in his father's eyes, however, he decided that being a werewolf was pretty fuckin' rad actually.
His father used his vast wealth to make a few inquiries, eventually leading him to discover Polaris Pass and its densely supernatural population. He sent Barty off to the town with one of his aunts to keep him from embarassing the family further while he looked into a cure for his son. Barty, for his part, is more keen to enjoy this new world he's been inducted into, even if being sent to the boonies is a drag.
- Art Credits
Official art of Eugene Skullovich from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers