- Fuwako Mochizuki
- Cis Female - She/Her
- Yokai (Bake-Danuki)
- Thrift Store Owner
- Usually a short, athletic Raccoon girl with black fur streaked with vibrant colors. Short floofy tail and casual clothes.
- Fun loving prankster with an eye on profits and a begrudging heart of gold
- Transformation magic
- Owns a sufficiently spooky thrift shop and lives in a small apartment just above the shop.
- Thin and athletic with a small chest. Covered in dark brown-grey fur that is occasionally streaked with vibrant colors. Digitigrade legs with paw pads on her hands and feet.
- A short muzzled face with sharp teeth and round cheeks and a black wolf-like nose
- Large, expressive eyes with vibrant colors that seem to always match her fur accents.
- A short, messily cut wavy bob in the same color as her fur, streaked with vibrant color
- Sporty styles such as track jackets and gym shorts. Wears a fanny pack that she keeps her spell components in. Usually barefoot or else wearing flip flops.
- Sleepers see her as a pretty average Japanese woman in her twenties with dark circles under her eyes. The streaks in her hair color changing frequently easily get dismissed as clip-on hair attachments.
- Ability Format
- Standard Traits, Spellcasting
- + Enhanced Senses (Hearing, Smell)
- Transformation Magic - Fuwako can transform people, animals, and objects into other people, animals, and objects. At the lowest levels the transformations are incredibly temporary or noticeably imperfect (usually both). She can't grant abilities or make forms permanent with these spells without some momentous investment.
- Bonus: free advantage
- Thrift Shop Owner, Supernatural tailor
- Apartment above the Thrift shop
- More money than you'd expect, but by no means rich
- Date of Birth
- July 13
- Place of Birth
She started working with a Yuki-onna landlady and her Kuchisake-onna girlfriend, meaning that she had a steady supply of customers. This was how she met Kurumi Satou and her daughter Emiko. Emiko and she became fast friends, much to Kurumi's chagrin because she didn't want a band influence turning her daughter into a delinquent. And for years that was just how it went; life fell into a nice, simple rhythm.
Over time Wako got restless, but didn't know what to do with herself. Opportunity came knocking in the form of Kurumi, who had moved away from Japan. She had a problem that Fuwako offered to help with (for a fee of course) but over the course of fixing it realized that this was what she needed. A change of scenery, a new customer base. So she left her business in the hands of some of her employees, stowed away in Kurumi's luggage, and snuck back to Polaris Pass with her to start fresh.
- Art Credits