- Male (He/Him)
- He's a twunk.
- Shameless flirt that will talk to about anyone.
- Quick, agile, and he can get outta dodge quickly.
- Squats wherever he can. Steals a wallet on occasion for a hotel or something.
- Gallery Link
- Thin, muscular body. The type of body you would get from a ballet dancer if they did parkour. He has a few line tattoos going down his midline, across his neck, and around his arms, as well as an eye, center on his sternum.
- Nearly perfect face, line tattoo starting on his chin heading down his neck. His cat ears are black with white tips, sitting in his flowing white hair.
- White iris with cat slit pupils
- Pure white. Naturally flowy, appearing to always be styled even when it's not.
- Generally distressed jeans and a fitted t-shirt. Flat shoes such as Vans or similar. Somehow he ends up losing his shirt at the first chance he gets.
- Additional Information
- Jace has a natural inclination against people that have familiars. He is also affected by imminent to a small degree. It doesn't trigger a fight of flight response, but he is wary and slightly uncomfortable around them.
Concert Goer- Jace loves attending concerts. The pounding speakers, bodies moving together in time, and of course, the usual ever present influences of drugs and alcohol.
- Ability Format
- Standard Traits
Enhanced attributes (Reflexes/Strength)
Enhanced senses (hearing/sight)
Unique Sense (IR)
- Weak Spot (Runic markings on chest)
Restricted diet (Candy Peppermint)
Life Bound (Ring)
Weakness (Healing magic)
Aversion (Magic Supplies)
- Core Advantage
- Blink- Is able to teleport anywhere he can see instantly within 100ft. This applies to anything he is wearing, holding, or touching including willing sapient creatures.
- Extendable claws- just that. Can extend his claws out several inches
- He squats, or stays in motels.
- Depends on how much he has stolen recently.
- Date of Birth
- Unknown as he was a cat, but has taken March 3rd
- Place of Birth
- He's not sure as he was a cat
Concerned with a few things, the witch adjust the spell to make her familiar a little easier to control once he became sapient, and away she went with it. The spell worked perfectly. The cat was no more, and in it's place was a person, the resemblance to his cat form uncanny to those that knew him before.
Years went by and Jace and his witch lived in peace, though it was a false pretense. Jace knew he was basically a slave. Created to do her bidding and nothing more. So he eventually stole the ring that he was bound to, that kept him from leaving her side, and ran.
Over the next few year, Jace lived on the street, squatted in houses, and did what he could to survive. He was eventually picked up by a mob and forced to work for them under threat of death. He was trained in multiple forms of martial arts while there and generally kept around as a beating post. Finally having enough of it, he intentionally botched a job that landed him in jail, just to get removed from the mob. This only lasted so long as their influence still reached him there. The difference was here he was on equal footing and could hold his own.
Eventually, Jace decided he had had enough, and broke out of jail. It was as simple as blinking out, and leaving. Travelling quickly, he made his way across the country, falsified new papers, and found his way to Polaris Pass.
- Art Credits