- Kyle Merrick
- Physically early 20's. Unknown Chronological.
- Altered Human
- Shaggy hair. Piercings. Scar over left eye.
- Chill even when excited
- Enhanced physical attributes and a water form
- Apartment provided by Rose Wiley. Works for Rose as well as a handyman.
- Light skin. Lithe muscular frame.
- Scar over left eye. Piercings on lip and multiple on each ear.
- Black with naturally lighter ends.
- Relatively fashionable. His clothes fit him well and show his build well.
- Additional Information
Kyle has amnesia about his anything beyond waking up in the modern world.
- Ability Format
- Standard Traits
Apex Attribute (Regeneration)
Apex Attribute (Strength)
Enhance Attributes (Reflexes, Durability)
Enhance Attributes (Speed, Endurance)
Elemental Form (water)
Unique Sense (Vibrations)
True Name Bound (Uzad Oviar Liquaxis)
- Core Advantage
Dice of Chance- A simple set of six sided bone dice. When rolled, an item associated with the number rolled appears in his hands.
2/12 - Holy Sword
3/11 - Sling Shot
4/10 - Aztec Macuahuitl
7 - Baton
5/9 - Spear
6/8 - Dagger
- Nerfs and Flavor
Ageless- Kyle doesn't age anymore and doesn't know if he will die of old age.
- Handyman for Rose Wiley
- Apartment to himself
- Not much. Enough to get by. Most is provided by Rose.
- Date of Birth
- July 28th
- Place of Birth
- Several forms of blood/soul fragments/supernatural aspects combined into him (demon, vampire, were, etc).
- Idea was to create someone physically capable that could easily be controlled by the mage.
- It worked extremely well until the mage was killed and Kyle fell into a coma like sleep due to a dying breath spell.
- Found and awoken using True Name by Rose Wiley.
-Rose sent him to trade schools after realizing his usefulness.
- Works for Rose as a handyman to help flip house as well as any other dirty work she needs.