- Everett "Rhett" Ryusaki
- Male (He/Him)
- Half Kitsune
- Student Athlete (Junior at CSM)
- Lanky bleached hair, glasses, and heterochromia.
- Student athlete who tries way too hard to be cool, is a major dweeb.
- Able to phase through dimensions and detect magnetic fields. Can use illusions to camoflage. 2x Human Speed and Agility.
- Lives in a small townhouse with his mom and younger sister nearby CSM.
- Built like a runner, pretty lanky, slightly too scrawny to be doing so well in sports. Teenage skin, paler than his sisters.
- Sharp fox-like features. Wears glasses most of the time, only wears contacts during sports. Hidden under the bottom rims of his glasses are slit shaped markings.
- Has heterochromia, his right eye is a reddish brown and the left eye is blue. When his phasing powers are in use they turn a brighter red and blue respectively.
- Bleached with visible roots, kind of overgrown and sweeps outwards.
- Deliberately casual and heavily influenced by streetwear trends. Typically wears a varsity/track jacket, a jersey, or some other obvious indication that he plays sports.
- Additional Information
His chances of getting into college ride on an athletic scholarship... that's a lot of pressure.
- Ability Format
- Kitsune (Fae/Animal Shifter)
Unique Sense (Magnetic Fields), Minor Illusions, Animal Form (Fox), Enhanced Attribute (Agility/ Reflexes)
Debt Bound, Under Orders (Gods), Anchor (Glasses), Invitation Required
- Core Advantage
Extra-dimensional Parkour: Rhett can phase his body into the fourth dimension, effectively allowing him to bypass most matter by simply stepping over it as if it were flat. While in this state, he can move as fast as a vehicle on the highway. Stepping from the street to the roof of a building is exactly the same in this dimension. He remains partially visible, but only to creatures that are on the same elevation as him (if he and another non-fourth dimensional creature are on the same rooftop, for example), and only as a ghostly, flickering apparition.
Phasing back into the normal world takes no effort, but does come with some drawbacks. Any matter he takes up the space of is violently ejected from his space when he exits the fourth dimension. This causes damage to both himself and the object in question. This occurs even with the air, but due to the microscopic and fluid nature of the particles he can phase in and out several times before it starts to cause him problems. Phasing back into solid matter will cause the portion of the object he was inside *and* the associated body part to be blown apart.
( Written by Kada)
Blending in: Rhett's illusions aren't three dimensional, he's limited to manipulating the appearance of flat surfaces. These flat illusions lends itself to a wider range. He can temporarily change the surface the color and pattern of a surface up to 10 feet. The detail in these illusions is at the level of a flip phone camera. It's easy to tell what's fake, but when used as camouflage it buys a couple seconds of time.
- Nerfs and Flavor
Rhett's anchor is technically in his glasses, not the glasses themselves. It's a small bead hidden under the frame that is easily be mistaken for part of the hardware.
- Student Athlete (11th Grader at CSM)
- Rhett lives in an small townhouse in Polaris Pass nearby the local high school with his younger sister and mom.
- He comes from a middle class family. Doesn't receive any
- Date of Birth
- May 25th
- Place of Birth
- Okinawa, Japan
The aftermath was messy.
His mother inexplicably left for about a year and when she returned both parents agreed on a divorce. She went to Polaris Pass for a fresh start and brought the kids along. With a town to finally call home, Rhett was determined to make a name for himself at this new school. Being the new kid nine separate times gave him a pretty good idea of how to climb the ranks of popularity. His reputation only grew when he joined the football and track teams, he became known as one of the star athletes of CSM. He's now a perfectly normal teen, so normal in fact that even most of the supernatural population has been led to believe he's unawakened.
- Art Credits