- Thomas Hurley
- Elevator Installer
- Tall, dark-haired, broad-shouldered man with fangs and a prosthetic left leg.
- A self-reliant, steady introvert who likes people.
- A nice house in Aurum Heights. Upper middle class.
- Fair-to-tan skin, Broad-shouldered and in good shape. Heavy scarring on legs and lower back. Left leg missing below knee, wears a prosthetic.
- Scruffy beard. Thin scar over left eyebrow. Pronounced canines.
- Light blue
- Cheek length in front, shorter in back, wavy, nearly black
- Casual. Tshirts and jeans. Fan of humourous shirts.
- Accent tends towards Maritime Canadian. Teeth not as noticeable to Unawakened.
- Additional Information
Kind of a workaholic. Writing a fantasy novel in his spare time, but nothing published yet. Knows a bit of guitar and a smattering of various languages.
- Ability Format
- Standard Traits
Animal Form (Northwestern Wolf)
Enhanced Senses (Sight, Hearing)
Enhanced Senses (Smell)
Enhanced Attributes (Strength, Agility)
Restricted Diet (Raw Meat)
Moonbound (Full Moon)
- Elevator Installer
- Nice house in Aurum Heights
- Upper middle class
- Date of Birth
- August 31st
- Place of Birth
- Ottawa, Ontario
- Mostly taught by tutors/homeschooled. Made a few friends, including online friends, but was never particularly close to anyone outside of family. Tom planned to join the military himself after graduation.
- Attacked and bitten by a werewolf at 15 while camping near his current residence. His legs were severely injured, requiring partial amputation and lots of therapy.
- His first full moon he put his blackout down to accidentally taking too many painkillers. Even when he saw the news about another animal attack nearby, he assumed it was the same wolf that injured him. Too sore to notice any extra injuries.
- Tom began blacking out once a month and getting sick from most food. His doctors believed it was an allergic reaction to his medication, and when it continued they were just as unsure as he was.
- The next few full moons were fairly unremarkable and it took about a year for a chance comment to make Tom think to film one of his blackouts. He had no idea how to react to the discovery that he was a werewolf.
- Fortunately it was easy for him to lock himself in his room on full moons from then on. And it was not seen as unusual for him to go to bed early, or to fall asleep watching tv. Tom never told his relatives, not wanting to add an additional burden, and never thought of telling anyone else.
- After his discovery, Tom's life continued as normal, except for relearning to walk with a prosthetic and all that entailed. To avoid slipping into depression, with help from his therapist/doctors, Tom kept himself busy and stayed active. He aimed for a trade where he did not have to be stuck behind a desk all day, in spite of his handicap.
- Eventually Tom moved down to Oregon for work, starting in Portland, then ending up in Polaris Pass where he's lived for roughly 6 months.