- Threnody St. Palacure
- Female - She/Her
- Souvenir Shop Employee
- Tall, waifish goth girl with a short messy undercut, violet-blue eyes, and an extremely grunge aesthetic
- Chilled out with a morbid sense of humor
- Smoky/Shadowy ghost abilities + the ability to possess others
- Renting a place with Angelo "Korne"
- Gallery Link
- Pale with fairly square shoulders and a modest bust and hips. A tattoo of a skull and roses between her breasts and a tattoo of two ravens on her back
- Thin with high cheekbones and a square jaw and small nose
- Wide eyes with violet-blue irises
- Short black hair kept in a messy undercut.
- Heavy grunge aesthetic, she owns almost nothing that doesn't have some sort of hole intentionally ripped in it
- Ability Format
- Standard Traits
- Core Advantage
One Flesh, One End - Like many other spirits, Threnody can possess a living person. If the person is willing to be possessed, then there is no ramification for either of them and they can both operate the shared body seamlessly, utilizing both of their sets of abilities as if they were a single individual.
If the host is unwilling, then both souls can battle for control over the body. Threnody can be forcibly ejected by a strong enough willpower, and cannot reenter a body that she has been ejected from. She also cannot possess anyone wearing or brandishing Catholic iconography.
- Works at the Korne family's souvenir shop.
- Lives in a rented house with Angelo Korne, looking for a third roommate.
- Barely kinda getting by at the moment, but it's fine.
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
Things were going alright with her for years. She won the favor of the demon that owned her soul by stealing the weapon of an angel that had foolishly come to start trouble, and moved up from being a mere slave to a bodyguard in her own right.
When Sazz Deceleus' crew returned to the Pit to liberate it once again from the Brilliance dynasty, Threnody found herself changing hands again by accident as the demon that had bought her got his head caved in by a guitar wielded like a hammer by a golden-haired fury. Now bound to this murderous goddess, Threnody wasted no time in offering her services to her in exchange for being let out of what had become a pretty exhausting existence for her.
But as time wore on, Threnody and Dahlia began arguing over a different situation that caused a rift in their relationship. It all kind of fell apart and now they are separated.
- Art Credits
Custom design created for me by Adele_SCD on Twitter