- Domovoi Chmela
- Awakened Human
- Owner of The Back Cupboard Cafe and Bar
- Very Tall. Barrel chested. Covered in scars and in a crisp bartender uniform.
- Stoic and Gentle.
- Strong and durable for a human.
- An upstairs apartment above the bar. Financially comfortable.
- Barrel chested, muscular build. Pale skin, A myriad of decent sized scars.
- Strong Jawline, Several slicing scars over/around right eye.
- Hazel. Dark eye-patch over right eye
- Short and Grey. Stuble and a thin mustache
- Bar uniform is a vest and bowtie over a white button up. He prefers sharp outfits
- Ability Format
- Standard Traits.
- Enhanced Attribute: Strength/Durability
- Core Disadvantage
- Extra Large: Life can be harsh sometimes when you're the size of Old Dom. Things aren't often in his size, and he eats 2 or 3 times as much as other people. This can make situations awkward as well as take a toll on his wallet.
- Taking a standard advantage with just a core disadvantage.
- Owner of the Back Cupboard Cafe and bar.
- An upstairs apartment in his bar. In Polaris Pass Near the bridge to Aurum Heights.
- Comfortable. He pulls in enough revenue to keep the bar running and himself fed, with a little left over for some small luxuries or gifts.
- Date of Birth
- November 17th
- Place of Birth
-As a teenager, encountered some violent supernatural creature as it devastated a village. Enlisted with a mercenary company in hopes of finding out more and possibly getting to "kill these monsters."
-Fought in many battles. Saw lots of things that wore on his soul. Lost a knife fight where he lost his eye and was left for dead.
-Saved by a witch that cared for a very small supernatural community. Spent a long time there recuperating fully and learning that he had been sating his curiosities in very wrong ways.
-Heard about Polaris Pass, and decided to travel there for a new start at a peaceful life where he could help instead of harm.
-got a job as a bartender, began learning business and mixology. Listened to many tales from people traveling through the bar.
-Saved up funds and bought the Back Cupboard at the age of 35.
- Art Credits
- Icon by Myself
- Anything Else
- Speaks Slovak, Czech, Russian and English.
Writes decent poetry sometimes.