- Jun Haku
- Trans man (He/Him)
- Awakened human
- Student; Senior is Cordelia S. Moore
- Soft and gentle looking.
- Anxious yet bit sassy nerd with wallflower tendencies.
- Has a familiar and can change his appearance cosmetically.
- Lives in a small flat with a roommate. Works as an influencer and earns enough to support himself. Studies at Cordelia S. Moore.
- 165CM; 5'7"
- Jun is pale-skinned with a slim body structure and bit of muscle definition. Jun has a scar on his left forearm, four thin but deep scratch marks.
- Jun has a soft face with a defined jaw, a flat, straight nose, narrow mouth with plump lips and oval-shaped eyes. Has prominent eyebrows.
- Jun has dark brown, almost black looking eyes, and long eyelashes.
- Jun's hair is pink and wavy, it reaches just past his ears and he keeps his bangs swept to the side.
- Jun's favourite colour is pink, and he likes always wearing at least one piece of clothing in that colour. His clothes lean towards oversized academia-style and lights and pastels, with the occasional cute accessory here and there.
- - Jun has a distinctly feminine tone to his voice, but he has done a lot of practicing to make it sound lower.
- Additional Information
- - Expressing empathy doesn't come naturally for Jun, he is a person who is very introspective, but he has practiced hard along the years and learned how to show the kind of care and kindness to others that others rarely showed him.
- Ability Format
- Standard Traits
- - Cosmetic Shifting
- Core Advantage
- Muffy - Jun has a familiar named Muffy, who is a black lamb. He is slightly more intelligent than a normal lamb (about as smart as a 3-4 year old), can turn into a stuffed animal at will, or when Jun says a specific incantation. Muffy has the same magical abilities as Jun.
Muffy doesn't need to eat or drink, he gets whatever energy and nourishment he needs by passively absorbing it from Jun and his magic when they're near each other. If Muffy is away from Jun (farther than 20 meters) for longer than 24 hours he'll gradually become weaker and weaker, and after a week of separation Muffy will die.
- Upgrade 1: Jun got a familiar~
Upgrade 2: Jun got Cosmetic Shifting, and Muffy's smarter and has more magic too
- Student; Senior at Cordelia S. Moore.
- Jun lives in a small one bedroom flat near his school, lives with a roommate.
- Jun works as an influencer and earns enough to live on his own, but money is tight. Has some savings on a separate account in case of emergency.
- Date of Birth
- 3rd July
- Place of Birth
- Jun had a tough time during his early childhood in daycare and school, and as consolation his parents got Jun a kitten. This kitten, Tomomi, quickly became Jun's best friend.
- After Jun started elementary school his parents showed just how controlling and manipulative they could be. They put a lot of unnecessary pressure on Jun, and had a very specific idea of who and what their "daughter" should be. Meanwhile Jun was coming to terms with the fact that he wasn't a daughter at all, and that he would have to hide that probably for the rest of his life.
- When Jun entered puberty and his body started to change in ways that caused him great anxiety, he found solace in streaming. Behind closed doors he could, for a short while, become who he wanted to live as, and it was during these times when he discovered his preferred name of Jun.
- During the summer of 2023 happened an incident, that turned Jun's life upside down. His cat Tomomi disappeared, a mountain lion broke into their house not once but twice, and Jun got a big scratch scar on his forearm. But although Jun's parents were quick to admonish Polaris Pass as a place to live and moved the family away, Jun couldn't help but feel suspicious of the incidents. Couldn't help but feel the "mountain lion" really hadn't looked like a mountain lion.
- After Jun moved away from Polaris Pass he kept feeling that something was off, and he began negotiating with his parents. Jun wanted to move back to Polaris Pass and finish high school. It took several Powerpoint presentations, arguments and debates before his parents agreed (with many conditions).
- In July Jun moved back to Polaris Pass, determined to find his cat and best friend, and figure out the circumstances behind the "mountain lion" incidents.
- Art Credits
- Anything Else
- - Jun's legal first name is still Diana, but he only uses it at school and during official occasions (for example, doctor's appointments).
- Jun can play violin and piano perfectly, and he's okay in flute.
- Some people might know Jun's social media handle, "Simple&Jun". He is the most active in Youtube, though he's been branching into Tiktok lately too.
- Jun's social media centers around gaming content (especially gacha and simulation games) and blind reactions (mostly to famous movies and shows, since he never had the exposure to them when growing up), but he like experimenting with other miscellaneous content when he feels like it (he has tried making ASMR, mukbang, makeup tutorials, song covers, etc.)