- Malina Olcan
- 280 chronological, 25 physically
- Female (mtf), She/Her
- Werewolf (Olcan), fae-touched
- Forest Ranger
- Brown hair in a big braid with a bow in it. Nasty scars on her face, neck and arm. Often dressed like she's about to go hiking.
- Straightforward, pragmatic, calm, confident, cynical
- Fast, Quick, Durable. Werewolf shifting and weaknesses. Wolf senses. Can teleport between trees if nobody's looking.
- A small house out of town. Has money in savings, and a number of antiques of varying value.
- 5'11 (1.8m)
- Fair-skinned. Lean. Severe scars on her neck and left forearm. Multiple long scars on her back.
- Scars on her cheek, nose, and chin.
- Brown. Thick. Past shoulder length. Commonly worn in a big braid with a bow in it.
- Tends towards sensible, active clothing.
- In her hybrid form, Malina is far more muscular and grows to about 8'6" fully upright. She is covered in fur and has a wolflike head with wicked fangs. Her hands become much larger and gain sharp, tough claws. She gains a tail. Her fur is mainly black, with accents of white and dark grey - all healthy and even except where interrupted by scars on her neck, shoulders, face, and left arm.
- Additional Information
Quirk: If she has a couple drinks in her she'll complain about imperialism and manifest destiny, and might forget what century it is.
- Ability Format
- Standard Traits
- Core Advantage
One With the Forest - Malina can teleport between any two living trees that she knows about within a mile of each other. In order to do this, she must touch one of the trees, and she cannot be directly observed by any sapient being. There must also be a side of her destination tree which is not being observed, or else the ability will fail.
- Forest Ranger
- A small house of her own out in the woods
- Income is nothing special, but she's not in debt and has a healthy amount of savings.
- Date of Birth
- September 6, 1741
- Place of Birth
- Eastern US - she isn't sure which colony or territory
- She was the first blood wolf born during Tasha's reign as Alpha
- Restless and curious when she was a young boy. She often joined her packmates when they met with Native American tribes, and she was fascinated by some gender-nonconforming people she met from these groups.
- One day after the pack moved to Oregon, she went missing for a week. When she returned, she looked like a woman. She had been in the realm of the fae and saved the life of a fae prince. In return the fae granted her several boons, including one of her innermost desires - a feminine appearance. It was around this time that she adopted the name Malina. Not all of the pack were happy about it, but between her blood wolf status and Tasha having Malina's back, they generally stayed in line.
- Malina got her scars in 1928. She had been dating one of the newly-turned werewolves, Dennis - and it ended very poorly when Dennis learned Malina was 'not a real woman' and 'some kind of [homosexual].' Dennis and one of his stray friends later ambushed her. She barely survived. Dennis and his accomplice faced punishment and exile.
- Malina has been a forest ranger since the 1980s, working primarily around the Polaris Pass area. Her position as a ranger has been very useful to the pack on many occasions.
- Art Credits
Sayutb - commission
- Anything Else
She has an old 1998 Jeep which is still in good condition. It is well maintained and rarely sees use.